Find the Status of a Property or Nuisance Violation

You can learn the status of a property or nuisance violation by entering the case ID you received when you reported the violation, or by entering the Kansas City, Mo., address for the property you're interested in. If you don't receive the expected results, try searching by just the street name or house number, not both.

You can find the status of any other type of request made through 311 here.

Case ID:


House number:
Street name:
Street type: