Case ID: 2020149105
Public Health-Disease Control-All
Description: Managers did not let their employees know that they had tested positive until recently. Now multiple employees have tested positive. Employees were told to lie to customers about their positive cases. They are not taking any precautions.
Contacted Chop Tops Salon at the Westport location and spoke to manager. Email
Contacted Chop Tops Salon at the Westport location and spoke to manager.
- Emailed a copy of the Mayoral Order.
- Confirmed they do have to notify the HD each time a client or staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Reviewed the contact tracing requirement for clients
- If a client notifies them of a positive they have to quarantine staff that provided service
- and any other client that was within 6 feet for 15 minutes
- That includes anyone in a waiting area (only one person in the waiting area at a time per their policy) or next station (stations are six feet apart per Megan)
- Provided my direct line and advised to call in with next case and we can walk her through the process
- Able to walk her through the process each time till they are comfortable
- Will need to call with each case anyway